Switch of libbsd to FreeDesktop.Org GitLab instance

Guillem Jover guillem at hadrons.org
Fri Jun 1 02:38:51 UTC 2018

Hi!

As you might have noticed from the recent commit emails, libbsd has
been switched to the FreeDesktop.Org GitLab instance. I've updated the
web site at <https://libbsd.freedesktop.org/> to reflect this.

The main noticable change is that Bugzilla has been disabled for
libbsd and is now in read-only mode. New issues should go to the
GitLab project <https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/libbsd/libbsd>. You
will be able to send merge requests there now, or to the mailing
list, as you wish.

The previous git URL keeps and will keep working, and gets mirrored
from the GitLab project, so there's no need to update URLs AFAIUI.

I've still need to check how to handle the domain, as the GitLab pages
support does not seem entirely appropriate for this, but we'll see, as
one requisite for me is that the release tarball URLs should be
preserved.

I might need to enable more notifications to the list perhaps? So that
people following the list have visibility over what's going on in
GitLab.

Thanks to Daniel Stone for the admining side of this. :)

Thanks,
Guillem