Questionable behavior of strtoi(3bsd) / strtou(3bsd)

Alejandro Colomar alx at kernel.org
Fri Jan 19 23:53:16 UTC 2024

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 07, 2024 at 11:39:40PM +0100, Alejandro Colomar wrote:
> Here's the NetBSD bug report for strto[iu](3):
> <https://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=57828>

Two weeks later, no response.  I understand that you may be
uncomfortable fixing this bug in libbsd without NetBSD support, but I
suggest at least documenting it in the manual page, in a BUGS section.

Do you want me to send a patch for the manual page documenting this bug?

Also, does any of you have regular contact with NetBSD guys, and knows
if they are aware of this, or maybe they don't follow that bug tracker
so much?

Cheers,
Alex

--
<https://www.alejandro-colomar.es/>
Looking for a remote C programming job at the moment.