[Libburn] Thesis on Libburn

Steven Van Impe steven.vanimpe at pandora.be
Thu Apr 1 04:35:45 PST 2004

On Thursday 01 April 2004 07:32, Matthew Colyer wrote:
> Get it in writing. After going to the FSF members meeting, it really
> makes sense to get validation for every single line of code in the code
> base. That way nobody can come after the project.

I'll keep that in mind
however, iirc, we got some info on this in our first year, stating that
whatever we write during our education is our property, and teachers aren't
even allowed to use our work for other purposes (next to grading it) without
our permission

but I'll double check that, just to make sure everything is ok