[Libburn] Thesis on Libburn

Steven Van Impe steven.vanimpe at pandora.be
Tue Apr 27 22:59:59 EST 2004

Good news everyone !

My thesis proposal just got approved, which means I'll be working about
full time on libburn during the next academic year.
I will be monitored (and assisted) by one of our teachers, who has quite
a lot of experience in the field of cd filesystems and software
development, so I shouldn't have much problems getting the information I
need to get started.

Right now I need to prepare for the upcoming exams so I'll start
preparing for my thesis during the summer holiday. The first part of
this preparation will consist mostly of C (in more depth than the
introduction course we had) and some LaTeX (which I need for my report).
After that I'll be ready to do some studying on cd filesystems, so I can
start writing code when the academic year starts.

I'm really looking forward to making some useful contributions :)

Greetings,

Steven Van Impe