[Libburn] iso bug fixes

Todd Kulesza todd at dropline.net
Fri May 7 04:42:50 PDT 2004

Derek Foreman wrote:
> If I get some time this weekend, I'll see if I can finish up TAO
> recording.  Then maybe it's time for another release.

Cool.  Just so you know, I'm working on Rock-Ridge support right now;
the framework is in place to write out the data in the correct place in
the image, but I still need to write the functions to determine what
that data should contain.  I was hoping to finish that up this weekend,
but that doesn't look like it's going to happen.  It shouldn't be too
much longer, though.

Cheers,
Todd