[Libburn] schedule/plan

Steven Van Impe steven.vanimpe at telenet.be
Mon Nov 29 07:20:54 PST 2004

Hi all,

I've made a small list of things I plan on doing for my thesis. It got
'approved' so I thought I'd let you all know what you can expect from me
in the months to come:

* I have some ideas that could make libisofs easier to use (and easier
to write). This includes getting rid of me-pointers.
* Fill in some gaps.
* Implement Joliet (this shouldn't be too hard, I've already written a
small test program to convert filenames from current locale to UCS-2BE,
using iconv).
* Other mighty cool things, if time allows it :)

So overall, you can expect a libisofs makeover (including added
documentation), and some extra functionality.

When will this be finished ? I can't really tell. Right now I have some
other software projects (j2ee...) for school that badly need attention,
but I'll do my best to get a first version out as soon as possible.

Greetings,

Steven