[Libburn] Could you test this?

Christophe Fergeau teuf at gnome.org
Wed Sep 1 01:22:41 PDT 2004

Hi,

I did some more testing with Bryan on IRC yesterday. On my x86 (duron)
box, burning a CD after changing line 60 doesn't work either, I also get
a blank. But if I change
       burn_write_opts_set_perform_opc(o, 0);
       burn_write_opts_set_write_type(o, BURN_WRITE_RAW,
BURN_BLOCK_RAW96R);
       burn_write_opts_set_simulate(o, 1);
       burn_write_opts_set_perform_opc(o, 1);
       burn_write_opts_set_write_type(o, BURN_WRITE_SAO,
BURN_BLOCK_SAO);
       burn_write_opts_set_simulate(o, 0);

(the opc change probably doesn't matter, but I didn't test without it)
then the cd is properly burnt (actually I didn't try to mount it, but at
least cdrecord sees there's a session on it).
While writing this mail, I just realized that my cd burner is quite old
(16x teac burner) and I'm not sure it support RAW96 burning, that may
explain it...

Hope that helps,

Christophe