[Libburn] Status update...

Derek Foreman manmower at signalmarketing.com
Sat Sep 25 05:25:09 UTC 2004

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Bryan Forbes wrote:

> What's the status of libburn?  I'd like to start pushing some coaster
> releases, but I can't release if it crashes or burns incorrectly.  Is
> anyone alive out there?

Does it crash or burn incorrectly?

As far as I know it burns correctly in SAO and raw(DAO) modes for most
(any sane and some not so sane) disc layouts on x86.

I wouldn't go running it setuid root on any important systems right now.

Don't know much about the status of the libisofs parts.

0.3 will be released when I beat Stephane's speed list patch into
something API exportable and when TAO is done.