[Libburn] activity?

Joe Neeman neeman at webone.com.au
Tue Jul 5 19:27:34 PDT 2005

Hi all,

What's the status of activity on libburn? I ask because I downloaded the
code (and the new libisofs stuff from the mail archives) and I've been
working on a new writer that fully supports rock ridge (and soon Joliet)
in a more friendly way than the current writer.

So is anyone there that would be interested in continuing work on this
library? In particular, if Steven Van Impe is around, I have some
comments on his libisofs code that would help with the writer code.

Cheers,
Joe