[Libburn] CVS Makefiles

Andreas Schik aheppel at web.de
Wed Jul 27 21:28:57 EST 2005

On 2005-07-27 10:50:06 +0200 Joe Neeman <neeman at webone.com.au> wrote:

>> Now, make runs into an endless recursion always changing between the topdir
>> and libburn subdir. Did I miss something here?
>
> Try unpacking the attached tar archive into the libburn root directory, then
> apply configure_patch. And bootstrap/configure/make again.
Works like a charm. Thanks :-)

>> BTW, I am glad to see that there again is some activity with this project,
>> as
>> I would be more than glad to have a replacement for cdrtools for my burning
>> frontend.
>
> That's encouraging; I had imagined that getting people to use libburn might
> be an uphill battle.
It probably will be, nevertheless. Looks like I am currently the only one with
the intention to use libburn. As libisofs works reasonaly well (at least the
test program does ;-) chances are good that I can integrate it pretty quickly
as replacement for mkisofs :-)

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out Burn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net