[Libdlo] Last message for today -- sorry about the flurry of emails...

James sammy at sammyjames.com
Fri Dec 18 01:36:42 PST 2009

Hello Bernie and everyone else:

My computer loves me. And I'm about to pass out, so I'll make this short. But anyway, I did do all of that "git" stuff that you told me about. Now, the question is this:

You said that I should REPLACE the udlfb driver. I have a BUNCH of files on my drive that all say "udlfb." One of them even says "usb-udlfb." So, tell me, in the most explicit way that you can -- how do I replace an older driver with a new one? This is super-important of course, because the last few times that I've done anything even like this, I've ended up having to reinstall the distro.

It isn't like that matters much, but hey -- why waste time installing when you could be sitting around trying to figure out how to use "make check..."?!

:)

Thanks again. Take care.