[Libdlo] [ANNOUNCE] displaylink-mod-0.3(alpha) (was udlfb)

Bernie Thompson bernie at berniethompson.com
Wed Jul 8 10:30:12 PDT 2009

Hi Jason,

If you're able to get any pixels at all on the Samsung LD190G over USB
(e.g. xterm), then it sounds like udlfb and the x server on top of it
are doing their job -- sounds like it's down to the thorny issues of X
configuration, etc. on top of them.  Is that the case?

There are a number of problems unique to Ubuntu 9.04's versions of GDM
and Gnome.  Roberto mentioned one of these problems in an earlier
post, and I've seen several with multiple displays and multiple X
Servers on 9.04.  Will try to get more complete notes at
http://libdlo.freedesktop.org/wiki/Ubuntu9.04 Please feel free to add
any info you also discover.

Thanks,
Bernie