[Libdlo] [ANNOUNCE] displaylink-mod-0.3(alpha) (was udlfb)

Bernie Thompson bernie at berniethompson.com
Thu Jul 9 18:08:32 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Greg KH<greg at kroah.com> wrote:
> Should I just blacklist all devices with the vendor id of displaylink?
> Or do you want to provide a subset of devices that we should blacklist?

Hi Greg,

My assumption is the DL vendor ID will be the way we'll have to go for
HID blacklist, practically.  But I'm having a quick check with others
(and will also need to look at the HID blacklist capabilities) to see
if we can/need to get more subtle to not blow away a few valid cases.
Will get back with an answer shortly.

Thanks again for engaging on this!
Bernie