[Libdlo] First xorg driver and udlfb 2.1

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Wed Jun 3 15:06:49 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 06:17:58PM +0200, Roberto De Ioris wrote:
> Attached there is a 2.1 release that includes a fake blanking support to
> avoid annoying xorg errors.

I've taken this version, and added it to the -staging kernel tree to be
merged with the next kernel merge window.

Note, I did some follow-on patches as well, fixing up some minor coding
style and sparse issues that I found.  I've attached the final versions
to this message to give everyone something to sync off of.

thanks,

greg k-h