[Libdlo] Nanovision MIMO UM 740

Christian Gatzlaff christian_gatzlaff at web.de
Wed Jun 10 07:01:35 PDT 2009

Hello Florian,
oho let me know if you have done the reverse engineering ;-)

Look here: www.cartft.com/catalog/il/1037
You can buy it there for 160 EUR.

Mh the provider of this driver is strange. The driver is proprietary,
but there are no information about the price. On the website one can
write an email to the sales departement, but thats all.

So then, let me know, if you are running the UM 470 on Linux with
touchscreen support ;-)

Christian