[Libdlo] module loads and unloads

Mulchman mulchman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 18:01:21 PDT 2009

jasonlife wrote:

> That behavior is normal.
>
>  Have you tried  Xinerama  in  the ServerLayout section ?
>
> Option        "*Xinerama*" "true"

I used "on" instead of "true" so provided whatever parses xorg.conf
interprets those values to be the same then yes I tried Xinerama and it
led to the crashes in X that I was seeing on my 64 bit Ubuntu machine
(prior to removing glx, dri, and using your patched displaylink.so).

> I have a question.  What extra packages did you install to build
> xf86-video-displaylink driver in Ubuntu 8.10?
>
> JAK

This is the full list of what I installed (and of course most of it
isn't needed for getting xf86-video-displaylink to build):
build-essential, libusb-dev, xorg-dev, smbfs, smbclient, openssh-client,
openssh-server, htop

-Pat