[Libdlo] Lots of Stripes In Demo

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 21 02:39:10 PDT 2009

Hi guys I have been waiting a little while for someone to do this project, I must really thank those who have contributed so far.

I have a MIMO USB powered LCD device, I downloaded and compiled the libdlo and check code. When I run the check it flashes a load of vertical stripes on the screen and not much more. In fact thats what I thought the check code was supposed to do until I saw the bitmaps in the source directory ;) !

Can anyone give me an indication of what's wrong or where to go next etc.
I'm currently running Fedora 10 x64 if that helps.

John Alexander