[Libdlo] DLFB 0.1 (udlfb)

Steve (Endurance) srevill at endurancetech.co.uk
Fri May 22 16:18:40 PDT 2009

On 23 May, Greg KH <greg at kroah.com> wrote:
> > /********************************************************************
> > *                          DLFB Kernel Driver
> > * *                        Version 0.1 (udlfb)
> > * *             (C) 2009 Roberto De Ioris <roberto at unbit.it>
> > * *
> > * *   This file is licensed under the GPL. See COPYING in the package.
> > * * Based on the amazing work of Florian Echtler and libdlo 0.1
>
> Which version of the GPL is this licensed under?  You might be a bit
> more specific :)

I think he's trying to say LGPL 2 :) as that's what libdlo is licensed under
and this code is clearly a derivative work.

Top work, though. It's good to see you guys could get at and follow the bits
of the library code that matter - I was hoping someone would convert it into
a framebuffer kernel driver.

Steve

--
Stephen Revill, Technical Project Leader           Tel: +44 (0) 1353 740 267
Endurance Technology Ltd                           Fax: +44 (0) 87 1251 7002

This e-mail and any attachments may contain informtion which is confidential,
proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is
solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for
delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it
from your computer.