[Libdlo] DLFB 0.1 (udlfb)

Phil Endecott spam_from_libdlo at chezphil.org
Sat May 23 05:54:51 PDT 2009

Roberto De Ioris wrote:
> Please post on this list all the product codes that works with this
> prototype module.

mimo UM-710: 17e9:401a - tested as described yesterday.

DisplayLink "own brand" dongle: 17e9:8043 - is basically functional,
but I think it's generating a video mode that my 1600x1200 DVI monitor
doesn't like.  I'll check that some more later.

(Are these USB IDs hardcoded into the DisplayLink chips, so that we'll
only see a handful of different ones, or is there an additional PROM or
something that lets each OEM customise it?)

Phil.