[Libdlo] VNC2DL

Quentin Stafford-Fraser quentin at pobox.com
Mon May 25 10:12:49 PDT 2009

Dear all -

VNC2DL is a first pass at a VNC viewer which outputs to a DisplayLink
USB device rather than to a window.

You can find it at  http://wiki.github.com/quentinsf/vnc2dl

It's heavily based on a standard VNC viewer (tightvnc, in this case)
but I've stripped out a large amount of stuff, mostly because it
depended on X. Some of it has been replaced...

Please don't expect this to do anything clever, efficient or tidy, but
I offer it in case it's of use.   I may not get much time to work on
this until the next holiday weekend, so contributions and patches are
most welcome!

All the best,
Quentin

----