[Libdlo] dlfb 0.2rc2 (udlfb)

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Thu May 28 07:59:55 PDT 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 09:38:41AM +0200, Roberto De Ioris wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-05-28 at 00:11 -0700, Greg KH wrote:
>

> > Ah, it's when the monitor goes into "sleep" mode, and then I plug it in,
> > we can't seem to wake it up.
>

> I can easy implement the change-resolution on the fly (using fbset) in
> which i can call the edid parser. Do you think its a good solution ?

Probably.  I guess this starts to show that we aren't expecting fb
devices to show up dynamically.  I wonder what other fun we are going to
find in the fb layer now :)

> > Also, where can I get the source for con2fbmap?  I see it's part of the
> > fbset debian package, but that's not the distro I use these days.
>

> This is the code:

Any license marking on it?  I'll be glad to add it to the suse and
gentoo fbset packages if I can get some authorship and license
information for it.

thanks,

greg k-h