[Libdlo] dlfb 0.2rc2 (udlfb)

Roberto De Ioris roberto at unbit.it
Sat May 30 08:30:23 PDT 2009

>> Hi all this is a second release candidate for the displaylink
>> framebuffer linux module.
> Hello Roberto,
>
> just wanted to mention that it works fine now on my 2.6.29-gentoo
> kernel, too - no more crashes. One question, though (haven't tried yet):
> what happens when I unplug the DL device while a console is mapped to
> it? Can I unmap the console again?

All the hotplug stuff will be in the 0.2 release that will be out tomorrow.
It will includes a couple of optimization, refactoring and a lot of code
removal (expecially from libdlo).

After the release i will start to look at your library to see if i can add
huffman compression.

For now the biggest problem is on video timings/pixel clock, i think
something is wrong with the libdlo binary blob, i will investigate next
week.

--

Roberto De Ioris