[Libdlo] displaylink fb + xorg driver in user space??

Stefano Panella stefano.panella at csr.com
Wed Sep 16 06:29:35 PDT 2009

Hi,

I would like to use my displaylink device just in user space (using libusb)

I would like to transform the fb driver + the xorg driver into a single
user space package but I have not experiences in writing and configuring
xorg drivers...

Do you think this is going to be difficult / possible?

How? Would you recommend any particular documentation or starting point?

How should then I modify the xorg.conf if I there is no fb device?

Thanks very much

Stefano.

--
Stefano Panella, Software Engineer, Drivers
CSR, Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park,  Tel: +44 (0)1223 692452