[Libdlo] Support for e2i touchscreen module in Mimo 740

Cook, Michael J. (OCTO) Michael_J_Cook at cable.comcast.com
Fri Sep 18 07:27:42 PDT 2009

Hi All,

Thanks to Florian Echtler  for the patch for the touch screen
functionality on the Mimo-740 mini display.

I've built it into a 2.6.30.6 kernel and have it running on a Marvell
Plug Computer & Mimo 740 display.

I'm  wondering how to map the events of the touch screen to my desired
cursor and mouse events.

Using my touch screen, I can currently scroll a window within an
application, and if I 'double tap' on the window, I get the same result
as a 'right click' mouse event.

I don't know how to get the 'left click' operation to work.  And, I
can't seem to figure out how to interact with the desktop outside of the
active application (where the cursor is currently hovering).

Thank you again for the mods. Much appreciated.

Mike