[Libdlo] Support for e2i touchscreen module in Mimo 740

Cook, Michael J. (OCTO) Michael_J_Cook at cable.comcast.com
Fri Sep 18 14:04:24 PDT 2009

Hi Florian,

Thanks for the response. In response to your question, below is a snippet from my Xorg.0.log, detailing the driver being loaded.  Does it look similar to your configuration?

Can you paste your xorg.conf contents?  Maybe mine is not configured correctly?

Thanks,
Mike

(II) config/hal: Adding input device e2i Technology, Inc. USB Touchpanel
(II) LoadModule: "synaptics"
(II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input//synaptics_drv.so
(II) Module synaptics: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
        Module class: X.Org XInput Driver
        ABI class: X.Org XInput driver, version 4.0
(II) Synaptics touchpad driver version 0.99.3
(**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/event3"
(--) e2i Technology, Inc. USB Touchpanel: no supported touchpad found
(**) e2i Technology, Inc. USB Touchpanel: always reports core events
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "e2i Technology, Inc. USB Touchpanel"
(type: TOUCHPAD)
(**) e2i Technology, Inc. USB Touchpanel: (accel) keeping acceleration scheme 1
(**) e2i Technology, Inc. USB Touchpanel: (accel) filter chain progression: 2.00
(**) e2i Technology, Inc. USB Touchpanel: (accel) filter stage 0: 20.00 ms
(**) e2i Technology, Inc. USB Touchpanel: (accel) set acceleration profile 0
(--) e2i Technology, Inc. USB Touchpanel: no supported touchpad found
(II) DL(0): EDID vendor "NAV", prod id 16
(II) DL(0): Using hsync ranges from config file
(II) DL(0): Using vrefresh ranges from config file
(II) DL(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
(II) DL(0): Modeline "800x480"x0.0   33.00  800 840 968 1056  480 481 484 505 +h
sync +vsync (31.2 kHz)
(II) DL(0): EDID vendor "NAV", prod id 16