[Libdlo] 3rd screen with displaylink and nvidia driver on ubuntu 10.10

Mulchman mulchman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 10:00:57 PST 2010

On 12/2/2010 9:40 AM, Jason Reusch wrote:
> I have also struggled to get a 3rd display working with an nvidia card on Ubuntu 10.10.  A working recipe would be much appreciated!

Ditto to all of this!  I ended up switching to Windows 7 just so I could
use 3 monitors. :(

If anyone can come up with a reliable solution (and one that isn't tied
to a particular set of hardware or configuration) I would love to hear
it!  All of my attempts, on Ubuntu 9.04 and 9.10, led nowhere.

-Pat