[Libdlo] GDM black screen / user and count meaning

Bernie Thompson bernie at plugable.com
Wed Dec 22 23:02:36 PST 2010

Hi Alexander,

I took a first run at more complete DPMS/FB_BLANK support.  Can you
grab the latest udlfb from git.plugable.com and verify if blanking
works as expected, and if it helps resolve the original problem you
were seeing?

The commit is http://git.plugable.com/gitphp/index.php?p=udlfb&a=commitdiff&h=6ea0f71cd642910ffcea5a98aeebf6f5d5470820

Thanks again for originally reporting this.

Best wishes,
Bernie
http://plugable.com/