[Libdlo] Getting things up on CentOS

Dan dan at pod51.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 18 12:03:53 PST 2010

I have also had problems with CentOS. It may be due to 64 bit issues.

If you wish to be proactive I suggest you create early returns in the
initialisation sequence and find out which bit is crashing! Last time I
did this I found a memory allocation for the framebuffer was failing but
not being trrapped. I think that's fixed now, although you may want to
check that the error return from framebuffer_alloc is NULL, else that
may still be the poblem.

I hope that is of some use...

Dan.