[Libdlo] Getting things up on CentOS

Bernie Thompson bernie at plugable.com
Tue Jan 19 23:21:45 PST 2010

For those who haven't looked closer at his link, Alexander has done a bunch
of great work for the multiseat scenario on Redhat.  The automatic ALSA_CARD
configuration, for example, is something that's not present in the earlier
multiseat scripts and is useful across distros.  Will make sure all the new
stuff gets ported back.

There are still some of the fundamental problems that we have elsewhere --
certain problems with input, x configuration, and gdm that are especially
tricky with recent versions. But Alexander's work is a great starting point
for distro integration for the red hat family, once the common stuff settles
down and the problems are resolved.

Thanks Alexander.