[Libdlo] what displaylink device should i buy and what steps are still needed?

Christoph Rissner c.r at visotech.at
Thu Jul 1 04:28:45 PDT 2010

Hi Jelle,

 > The information made me try to use the latest git version of udlfb.
The
 > code seem to be untouched for more then 7 months. Is this the correct
 > code/project?

I don't know about that, due to frequent problems I stopped updating
this system. I'm still on kernel 2.6.33, running xorg-server 1.7.6.
It's an "it works for me" situation, although I've started to setup a
test system using current packages (but haven't tried the udlfb stuff
yet, still fighting with nouveau).

I don't know where to get the most up-to-date udlfb code, the point is
that I had to hardcode the EDID data in this module, otherwise X won't
start.

Bye,
Christoph