[Libdlo] Patch: A little more RandR support

Bernie Thompson bernie at plugable.com
Mon Mar 15 18:10:25 PDT 2010

Hi Pat,

Thanks so much for doing up these randr enhancements and stubs.

I had removed the displaylink X server from git.plugable.com a while
ago because there was nothing new there vs. Roberto's original code.
But happy to restore it.

So xf-video-udlfb is now visible again from http://git.plugable.com/
We'll at least get your patch up there.

Longer-term, there's clearly a need for a real home for the X server.
The right place is at http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ alongside all the
others.  I had asked Roberto a while ago if he'd be ok with that, and
he is.

To make that happen and work, we'll need some volunteers who can help
move this code forward.  Anyone else here on the libdlo list
interested in being in the loop and being granted access when this
gets set up?

Best wishes,
Bernie