[Libdlo] Displaylink/Mimo and RTSP stream

Alison Chaiken alchaiken at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:17:24 PST 2012

John writes:
> I'm having trouble identifying the version of udlfb that we're using,

John, I'd use md5sum to compare the hashes of your version and various
others out there.   That method is fast, easy and fool-proof.

I've performed a similar project before for a medical device
(endoscopy: yuck!) but alas, at the moment I am overbooked.   The most
annoying part turned out to be to get iptables right for RTSP with
private (ahem!) medical images, but that's another story.

--
Alison Chaiken
(650) 279-5600  (cell)