Sierra Wireless 340u - NotInitialized

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Thu May 30 06:02:06 PDT 2013

Aleksander Morgado <aleksander at lanedo.com> writes:

>> And the fact that they just published this new version instead of the
>> old one, with absolutely no indication that it really is a new version,
>> is just appalling.  But I did get a promise they would fix that.  Let's
>> hope they do.  For now, I'm really glad I have a local copy of the
>> original MBIM 1.0 spec to compare this against...
>>

> No separate document with the updates is really unfortunate, but not
> even a ChangeLog?

Not that I've seen.  Could have missed it.  I havent' run the thing
through diff yet.  Pretty sure they have changed enough formatting to
make that an useless exercise anyway.

Looks like they didn't actually delete the old document, just the
link. It's still there on
http://www.usb.org/developers/devclass_docs/MBIM10.zip
if anyone else want to compare them.

Bjørn