Sierra Wireless 340u - NotInitialized

Shawn J. Goff shawn7400 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 10:35:46 PDT 2013

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Aleksander Morgado
<aleksander at lanedo.com> wrote:

>> I was afraid of that. Do I also need the git master of NetworkManager
>> to work with it?
>
> NM 0.9.8 should be enough for now.
>
> --
> Aleksander

Well, it looks like I have a problem on my system that I need to dig into:

May 30 13:23:11 shawntatious dbus[846]: [system] Activation via
systemd failed for unit 'dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service':
Unit dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service failed to load: No
such file or directory. See system logs and 'systemctl status
dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service' for details.

That unit is in my /usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/ directory, and
that seems to be what my dbus is configured to use (it's the default
and it's not overridden in my config).