Adding new mbimcli option to open/close DSS channels?

Scott Lee sclee at nvidia.com
Mon Feb 24 03:03:14 PST 2014

Hi libmbim-devel team,

We're working on our LTE modem to support MBIM interface.
We need to open DSS channels and we find there's "mbim_message_dss_connect_set_new" function in "mbim-dss.c".
However it's not available in any mbimcli options.
Would you please suggest whether it's under developing, or we could submit a patch for it?
If we could do it, is it good to add a new group "dss" or we should add it into existing group such as "basic-connect"?

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Scott