greg/proxy merged to git master

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Thu Jul 31 20:31:58 PDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-07-31 at 18:49 +0200, Aleksander Morgado wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Just merged the greg/proxy branch to git master, so that the
> mbim-proxy goes in the next release.

So I ran some quick tests today with both ModemManager running (hacked
to request the proxy on device_open()) and mbimcli and I did run into
some problems.  I was just doing "mmcli -m 0" and "mbimcli
--query-subscriber-ready-status", and my device did not have a SIM
inserted, so the --query-subscriber-ready-status should have returned
"no sim inserted".

I ran the proxy with -v to watch the traffic; I noticed that I'd get a
lot of "transaction ID not found" errors, and often the mbimcli command
would time out.  Has anyone else seen that?

Dan