error: couldn't close device: Transaction timed out

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Fri Jun 5 03:57:01 PDT 2015

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 11:45 AM, Joe <joe.on.list at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hope you could say something more by compare these to logs.
>

> Any ideas?
> Can we say antything more after look at those logs?

In the slackware log, the modem replies with a successful connection
response in less than 2 seconds.

In the debian log, the modem doesn't reply with a connection response
in 10s, and the device gets closed.

I have now pushed two new commits to git master and the mbim-1-12
branch, which increases the timeouts in the
--[attach/detach]-packet-service and --connect operations to 120s;
please retry with those changes.

--
Aleksander
https://aleksander.es