Unaligned data access in MBIM / NCM driver & Big-Endian issuee.

Markus Gothe nietzsche at lysator.liu.se
Thu Jun 25 08:33:20 PDT 2015

I suppose it does... However for small embedded system all the tci stuff etc. adds an unnecessary overhead. Given that VLAN is turned on in the kernel one does not necessarily want it since it adds complexity in terms of speed. Which is interesting with todays cat4 donglar and soon to come cat6/7.

Just my five pennies ;-) however those interested will probably read this and are free to contact me.

//M