ME936 MBIM

Markus Gothe nietzsche at lysator.liu.se
Thu Jul 21 19:28:16 UTC 2016

FWIW: I’ve got hold of a ME906 but I don’t know if it supports MBIM or not. I can check tomorrow at our office.

IIRC it should be the second configuration (i.e. echo 2 > /sys/bus/usb/devices/1-2/bConfigurationValue
) on Huawei K5150 and K5160 as pointed out by Björn Mork earlier.

You should consult either ‘lsusb -v’ or ‘cat /sys/kernel/debug/usb/devices’ to see what kind of configurations your device support.

//M