FCC authentication with QMI over MBIM; try 1 -- Logs

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Wed Jun 29 15:55:53 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Aleksander Morgado
<aleksander at aleksander.es> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Thomas Gouverneur <thomas at espix.net> wrote:
>> Any news on this? Is there something else I can do to help?
>
> I'm waiting on the EM7455 I ordered; should be here today or tomorrow.
>
> Another option would be if any of you could setup the laptop with an
> ethernet connection and SSH access so that we can remotely debug the
> issue ourselves. If any of you is up to this, send me a private email.

I got the new EM7455 here and I got the issue reproduced. We do send
FCC auth command using qmi-over-mbim, and that seems to work nice,
still no traffic flows once connected.

I'll try to sync with Bjørn to see if he can help checking the issue remotely

--
Aleksander
https://aleksander.es