MBIM_CID_DEVICE_SERVICE_SUBSCRIBE_LIST support

Jose, Shijo Shijo.Jose at hughes.com
Wed Aug 9 21:28:38 UTC 2017

Okay thanks.

> Is the dbus-daemon running?

Yes, dbus-daemon is running with the 'system' option. ModemManager process seems to be running too.

However when I restart ModemManager from the shell per the instructions provided in -
www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/ModemManager/Debugging/, I see the log message "[5337]: <info>  ModemManager is shut down)" but the process seems to be running.

> This is implicit in ModemManager. ModemManager registers for the indications automatically. Which indications are you wanting to monitor?

I am looking to monitor -

Solicited and Unsolicited:
SIM status (MBIM_CID_SUBSCRIBER_READY_STATUS)
Connection / PDP context information (MBIM_CID_PROVISIONED_CONTEXTS?)
Registration state (MBIM_REGISTRATION_STATE_INFO)
IP configuration (MBIM_CID_IP_CONFIGURATION)

Solicited:
Packet statistics (MBIM_CID_PACKET_STATISTICS)

How do I check if ModemManager is receiving these unsolicited events? I did not find a method to do this in the Modem/Manager objects.