EM7455 on Lenovo Thinkpad T460s

Killian Keller keller.killian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 09:10:40 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

Did you manage to successfully create a connection with the EM7455? I
read through the mailing list, tried most of the suggestions, but
nothing seems to work for me. Could you point me in the correct
direction? I have been trying to get it to work for the last two weeks
(and it even worked for half an hour, with an Live-USB of Ubuntu) but I
do not get any progress.

I work on a Lenovo Thinkpad T460s, the wwan module is a Sierra Wireless
EM7455. The operating system is Ubuntu 16.04, kernel is
4.8.0-43-lowlatency. ModemManager version 1.6.0, qmicli 1.12.6, mbimcli
1.14.0. No special branches used.

Thank you very much for your time!

Regards,

Killian