How to use an EM7455 to see all networks and bands available

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Wed Sep 27 19:10:40 UTC 2017

On Wed, 2017-09-27 at 20:48 +0200, Fabian Schörghofer wrote:
> https://maxwireless.de/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/6820-Netzliste.jpg
>
> The card is used in the AVM Fritbox 6820.
>
> AT+XCELLINFO
> AT+XMETRIC

7345 is an Intel XMM device while the 7455 is a Qualcomm one.  I'm not
aware of any Qualcomm AT commands to do this for all cells via QMI,
unfortunately.  I looked though the Gobi dumps and can't find anything
useful there.  You can get adjacent cell informaiton, but I'm pretty
sure that's only for the same operator.

Dan