Unstable connect using internet.t-mobile.cz

Mogens Lauridsen mlauridsen171 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 09:41:04 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am seeing problems connecting to T-mobiles net using the apn:
"internet.t-mobile.cz" (EM7455 module).

Most of the time (90%) it fails to activate the internet context.
(Stays in "activating" state). Sometime it works, but there doesn't
seem to be any system in when it works or not.

If I use the apn: "internet" it works without any problems.

If I use "internet.t-mobile.cz" it gets an public static ipv4 address
and "internet" gives an private dynamic ip v4 address.

I use libmbim 1.14.0 and "mbim-network --profile=/home/network.conf
/dev/cdc-wdm0 start" where network.conf contains:
APN=internet.t-mobile.cz
APN_USER=
APN_PASS=
APN_AUTH=