error: couldn't send the SMS: 'GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.libmbim.Error.Status.MemoryFull: Couldn't send SMS part: MemoryFull'

Daniel Pecka dpecka at opensuse.org
Tue Sep 25 09:58:00 UTC 2018

Hello ppl ...

has happened again .. I did check the simcard in cell phone ... it
must be some ?libmbim bug .. messages are now saved also on SIM
storage, but libmbin reports that the storage is full when there are
only few messages saved. Actually there are 17 messages saved of size
< 200 characters and libmbim reports, that the storage is full ..

I've checked a previous version, it works there fine .. my previous
version was libmbim-1.14.0 ... attaching a build log from previous
version ..

regards, dan