PCIe MBIM

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Sun Aug 25 15:25:56 UTC 2019

Sk8teboardingboy <sk8teboardingboy at gmail.com> writes:

>> But caring goes both ways, you know.
>
> Honestly I don't get it. If what is missing is a publicly
> acknowledgment from the chipset supplier, I am sorry I can't help as
> they won't.

This is getting a bit ridiculous.  Exactly what do you think anyone here
can do?  Dream up the info to support some possible future product we
haven't even heard about?  And which most likely won't ever exist, based
on the history so far wrt 5G modems.  Most of them have ended up as
expensive dreams of world domination or whatever.

I believe I have answered for myself, but to repeat: I have no plans to
support any PCIe modems.  I don't need to justify that, and I'm sorry I
tried.

Bjørn