Unstable connect using internet.t-mobile.cz

Daniel Pecka dpecka at opensuse.org
Wed Jan 2 11:23:55 UTC 2019

Hello,

depends on more factors ... I am using this for quite some time and it
works for me good for long time including in past a version 1.14.x ..
I am using a ModemManager via NetworkManager and profile looks like
this:

# cat /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/T-Mobile
[connection]
id=T-Mobile
uuid=92c8cff8-b0d9-49cc-94cf-d3147e93dd7f
type=gsm
autoconnect=false
permissions=user:dpecka:;
secondaries=

[gsm]
apn=internet.t-mobile.cz
number=*99#
password-flags=4
pin-flags=4

[ipv4]
dns-search=
method=auto

[ipv6]
dns-search=
method=auto

you need to do some additional digging .. from information you've
provided it's not obvious what's wrong so I assume there's some
problem on kernel/modem device level ..

dan