[Liboil] [patch] Optimized multsum_f64

Marcus Brubaker aurelius.marcus at rogers.com
Mon May 15 18:23:16 PDT 2006

Hi,

Here are two optimized versions of multsum_f64 and a patch for detecting
SSE2 support.  For some reason, the SSE2 version is slightly slower on
my machine than the plain unrolled version.  I'm not exactly an assembly
wizard so I may be missing something obvious, suggestions welcome.

This is the first time I've created a patch for a project in a long
time, so please let me know if I've missed something.  The patch was
created using 'cvs diff -uNp' versus the latest anonymous CVS.

Cheers,
Marcus