[Liboil] Liboil-0.3.10 released
ds at schleef.org
Sun Nov 5 18:52:06 PST 2006
Liboil-0.3.10 is now available.
- Lots of new classes and implementations were added for Schrödinger.
- Several i386 implementations also compile on amd64, so these were
copied over to a separate directory and are now enabled on amd64.
- Feature detection on amd64 has been fixed.
- All known startup warnings have been fixed.
- The core now handles arrays that are 'N plus a constant' in length.
- Wrap a bunch of functions in HAVE_UNALIGNED_ACCESS to indicate that
they require an architecture that handles unaligned access.
Big Kitten LLC (http://www.bigkitten.com/) -- data acquisition on Linux
More information about the Liboil