[Liboil] where can i download current liboil source ??

Bernd Roesch nospamname at web.de
Sun Sep 20 08:04:12 PDT 2009

Hi,

I download liboil 3.1.16 source and comple it with that settings.

./configure --enable-shared=no --enable-static=yes --host=m68k-amigaos

it compile but no file

libs/liboiltmp1.exp

is create.so the functions arrays are empty.
I see a patch that is date of april on inet that seem fix that.

But i like to download latest full source and try if it work then.

"""""
* This file is autogenerated.  Do not edit *

#include <liboil/liboilfunction.h>

OilFunctionClass *_oil_function_class_array[] = {
  NULL
};

OilFunctionImpl *_oil_function_impl_array[] = {
  NULL
};

"""""

Bye